Friday 27 July 2012

Happiest Birthday Clare!

This week my good friend and workmate, Clare, celebrated her birthday and I wanted to make her a really pretty card. 



I used the Apothecary Art stamp set and Everyday Enchantment designer series papers and I took inspiration from Julie's magnificent diorama cards she showed us how to make at our last training day.  She also showed us how to make these rolled paper flowers and I have been wanted to put them on every card I've made ever since!!

I'm getting a bit panicky about running out of this fantastic paper - it's only available until the end of July so we have only 4 days left to order it.  I know it's a strange thing to say abouit paper, but I'm going to miss it!!  I'm sure there will be a new favourite when the next catalogue comes out!

No comments:

Post a Comment