Sunday 22 July 2012

Easy events and wedding wishes

At last I've got my hands on some stamps I've wanted for a while.  Easy Events are a set of eight stamps for different occasions and are so cute.  And they're probably the most versatile set in the current catalogue.
Easy Events Stamp Set, Main Catalogue page 43

The designs are outlines so you can stamp and leave them blank or colour them in using the stampwrite markers or blender pen (or even the water colours or pastels!)


I made a wedding card this week using this stamp set - I just love the birds!  I added colour using a blender pen with the ink pads.



Products used:
Stamps: Easy Events, Baroque Motifs
Inks: Basic Grey, Pool Party, Lucky Limeade, Island Indigo, Regal Rose
Equipment: Framelits, Perfect Dots Embossing Folder, Itty Bitty punch
Embellishments: Rhinestones




I know I'm going to get a lot of use out of these stamps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment