Thursday 10 May 2012

A wedding card

Another card commission - this time a wedding card and the brief was for a neutral colour scheme with birds! I first thought of using the Bird Builder punch but changed my mind. This is what I ended up creating...




I also made a coordinating gift tag and wrapping paper.


And my favourite part of the whole card was spritzing it with the shimmer mist I made by mixing a drop of champagne shimmer paint with some alcohol in a spray bottle - FUN!  You can just about see the subtle sparkle on this close up...



Stamps: Clearly For You, Tiny Tags, Elementary Elegance (SAB)
Card stock: Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake
Ink: Crumb Cake
Equipment: Heart Punch, Wallpaper Embossing Folder
Others: Very Vanilla satin ribbon, antique brads, champagne shimmer paint

No comments:

Post a Comment