Monday 7 May 2012

Fancy a cuppa?

So I got my big box of goodies delivered on Friday.  I had a busy weekend making a stack of cards commissioned by friends (pictures of these to follow...), but I managed to make 2 cards using the new products from the Summer Mini Catalogue.

The first uses the Tea Shoppe stamp set and new Framelits dies.  It's a fairly simple one - I needed a change from some of the more elaborate and labour intensive cards I've been making for my friends!!


It also uses the flourish from Everything Eleanor to make the steam coming from the teacup! The 'steam' is stamped sraight onto the card base and a window was cut out of the very vanilla using the framelits and then embossed.The sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes.





Stamps: Tea Shoppe, Everything Eleanor, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
Inks: Crumb Cake, Regal Rose
Equipment: Framelits dies, Perfect Dots embossing folder, Word Window punch
Others: Pearls and Chantilly Lace Trim

1 comment:

  1. I love how the flourish stamp looks like steam coming out of the cup, very clever

    ReplyDelete