Wednesday 31 October 2018

I'm in Florida!

I'm so excited!

Next week I will be joining 7,500 other Stampin' Up! Demonstrators at the OnStage Live conference in Orlando, Florida!

Stampin' Up! events are always fantastic fun, we get to see sneak peeks of the new products and upcoming catalogue, watch craft demonstrations, join in with make & takes, and much more. We always leave with a bagful of new product and a head full of new ideas and inspiration.

This one, however, is going to be a truly monumental event because Stampin' Up! are also celebrating their 30th Anniversary.


I have no idea what to expect. But I can't wait to find out!

In the meantime, I am relaxing in Amelia Island on the north east cost of Florida, tortoise-spotting, cocktail-sipping, sunset-watching and catching up on my sleep!

I do need to finish my swaps at some point - maybe tomorrow!!





Anyone else travelling from the UK for OnStage Live?

Kylie x




No comments:

Post a Comment