Tuesday 2 June 2015

The new annual catalogue is here!

Yes it's that time of year when we demonstrators and Stampin' Up! fans get a little bit excitable! It's the same feeling as walking into a craft shop full of gorgeous things, not knowing where to look first, and fearing for our bank balances!!

Yes it's new catalogue time!



I haven't had a lot of time to peruse it's fabulous pages so far, but I can't wait for a spare couple of hours to make my massive wish list!

Please check it out and if you want to order anything, go to my online shop or drop me a message. Better still, come along to my Catalogue Launch Tea Party on Saturday, at Fox and the Magpie in Shipley (2-4pm) and get your own copy and goody bag with make & take kit. Tickets are £5 but please book in advance.

Some quick peeks from the catalogue....

New colours...

Beautiful kits.....



on-trend stamps...


Loads of bundles (saving you 15%)....


and so much more! Happy shopping!




No comments:

Post a Comment