Monday 13 May 2013

Name badge

This was the name badge I made for the Regional Training event last weekend. All the demonstrators made their own and I saw lots of beautiful and very creative ones!




I made mine with the Labels Collection Framelit dies, some Tea for Two designer series papers, rolled paper flowers and the leaves were punched out using the Bird Punch!  My name was stamped using the Noteable Alphabet stamps. I then I finished it off with some ribbon and pearls!

I'm still feeling very inspired and motivated after the event.  It has given me a boost to do some organising so I have spent most of this evening promoting my upcoming classes and sorting out some facebook posts. While this renewed energy lasts I might as well make the most of it!

Kylie x

No comments:

Post a Comment