Tuesday 12 March 2013

Petite Purse craft fair project

Good morning!  Today's post is to give you a quick peek at the super-cute dinky handbags you can make using the Petite Purse die (with the big shot, extended cutting plates and extended crease pad).


For this one I have used Primrose Petals card stock and a small piece of one of the Print Poetry paper stack.  The tag is made from one of the Pretty Petites stamps and co-ordinating punch (both Sale-a-Bration items).

You can make an endless number of designs by varying the card and papers, stamping and embossing the card and adding embellishments. I will be making a stash of these for an upcoming craft fair and I will post more pictures of these in a couple of weeks!

Kylie x

1 comment:

  1. I don't see anywhere that I can purchase the die for this purse.

    ReplyDelete