Sunday 10 March 2013

Happy Mother's Day

I hope all the mums out there are enjoying their special day!

Here are a couple of cards I made after I got some orders at work for mother's day cards.  I made several of each design so I took in some spares for anyone who needed an emergency card - there were a few!

The first one was the most popular design - I think because it was so bright and colourful.


Products used:
Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Primrose Petals, Early Espresso
Card stock: Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Tangerine Tango
Punches: Elegant Butterfly,Word Window, Modern Label
Equipment: Fancy Fan Embossing Folder


This second one was my favourite - I love the simple designs!


The sentiment was stamped onto a strip of vellum card.


Products used:
Stamps: Papillion Pot Pourri, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Primrose Petals, Early Espresso
Card stock: Crumb Cake
Other: Vellum card stock, Pearls



Hope mum likes it too!

Kylie x

No comments:

Post a Comment