Friday 13 April 2012

Beautiful bows

I attended one of Julie Kettlewell's Saturday classes recently - it was all about the bow!  Julie taught us how to tie five different beautiful bows to give our cards a professional finish!  I'm looking forward to using these techniques on my own cards, but for now, here are pictures of the five cards we made at the class...

The standard bow

The faux-bow

Julie's trademark flat bow

The 'forking' bow (a tiny bow made using a fork!)

The very glamorous double bow

The stamp set we used was Everything Eleanor, plus various sentiments from the Sincere Salutations and Petite Pairs sets.  Colours were very vanilla, pool party, lucky limeade and crumb cake.  The ribbon we used was very vanilla satin ribbon - great for tying beautiful bows.

I'm looking forward to trying these out on my own cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment