Thursday 5 May 2016

Zoo babies is gone!

I came to write a little post about a couple of baby cards I made recently with the Zoo Babies stamp set and I've just checked and it's already sold out! Sorry. I still haven't decided if I can part with my set yet but it might be added to my stock of retired products in my preloved stamp sale on 5th June!

Anyway, hope you like these - they also feature a retired stamp set called Celebrate Baby which will be in my sale) and uses up some old papers.

I made two because I didn't know the sex of the baby and I wanted to get organised in advance (people who know me will know this really isn't normal for me!!)



I'll be back on Saturday morning with a special Blog Hop post - so if you've got a quiet half an hour over the weekend you'll need to grab a cup of tea and read all the linked posts from my team of demonstrators! See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment