Saturday 18 August 2012

Swing fold card

I'd seen some examples of these swing fold cards and wanted to have a go, and decided to try it out on a card I was making for my friend for her Mum's 60th birthday.  I looked on YouTube for some guidance on how to do it, and found a few different styles.  I think I want to try one with more of a 'swing' action next time, but I still think this one works well!




Products used:
Stamps: Elementary Elegance (Sale-a-Bration set)
Inks: Soft Suede, Crumb Cake for edgeing
Card Stock: Pool Party, So Saffron, Soft Suede
Papers: Attic Boutique
Embellishments: Pearls, Linen Thread
Equipment: Number dies, Beautiful Wings Embosslits, Beautiful Butterflies die, Framelits

2 comments:

  1. orgeous card Kylie, and lovely blog, i seriously need some of your I.T. savvy :)

    ReplyDelete